6.19.2009

Final Thoughts on Natal (Then I'm ready to move on.)

I will, without a single word otherwise, admit that the family trailer for Natal was a completely overproduced pile of garbage. The actual tech demos that were involved in my previous 'nerdgasm' are found at http://tinyurl.com/lne9ub and http://tinyurl.com/pyq6ld. I still haven't had a chance to look into the Sony 'Magic Wand' (Yeah, like I'm just SO busy.... blame Prototype.) but from what I have seen, mainly that awesome whip demo, I was slightly impressed. But not to the point that I'd go out and by a PSTriple. The notion of a new 360 has been refuted and blamed on an over excitement for the BIG release of Natal. Which is fine by me. Bring on a sea of games with my new controls. Let's do this. I think this entire idea of motion controls are going to cut a thick line down the middle of the community. And maybe I'm just extremely hyping this up in my own head (my fat ass will get tired of jumping and walking and running after the first two days) but let's experiment, try new things. But everyone can admit: Video phone is pure money.

As Zach has finished inFamous and I've finished Prototype we'll get our reviews up sometime in the next week. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to pick up next, though I believe I'll be playing Prototype religiously for the next couple of months. It just never gets old. But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment